Monday, May 7, 2007

Mohammed Hamed


My name is Mohammed Al Bloushi. I am 25 years old. I am from Al Ain with my family. I have two brothers and three sisters. I live in a big villa and I am very happy with ma family.

I am a student in Abu Dhabi Men’s College. This is my second year in the college. I am studying a business division. I worked for Etisalat for three years as an accountant. Nowadays, I work for Ministry of Culture as accountant Assistance. I feel interesting with my new job and new place.

I like reading an Islamic book in my free time. Some times I like to see a football matches for European league like Spain, England and Italy.

In my blogger, I’m going to write about global warming. This is my project foe this semester.

2 comments:

Mohamed Al Saadi said...

Hi Mohamed,
Do you know any things about global warming before doing this blog?

mohammed said...

thank you mr mohammed for your comments but this is first time i am writing about global warming